- The Chaeli Campaign is the only NPO in South Africa (as far as we know) founded by children who are active members of the Management Committee;
- Chaeli Mycroft is the youngest ever finalist in the Shoprite Checkers / SABC 2 Woman of the Year Award (10 years old in 2005);
- May 2007 – The Chaeli Campaign was awarded the Proudly South African Nation-Builder of the Year Award at the Proudly South African Home-Grown Awards Ceremony;
- March 2009 – Winner of the 2009 SASE (SA Social Entrepreneurship) Awards – Youth category
- April 2009 – Mayor’s Medal for Community Affairs and Service.
- November 2011 – Chaeli awarded the International Childrens Peace Prize.
- April 2012 – Chaeli receives Medal for Social Activism at the Nobel laureate Peace Summit.