Come along and support The Chaeli Campaign for our Mandela Day Challenge taking place on 18 July 2016 at Blue Route Mall, Tokai.
Our wheelchair dancers will be performing a dance demo which will take place between 4:00 and 5:00 pm.
We urge our community, companies, individuals and schools to get involved in the following ways:-
- Sponsoring a stationery kit to the value of R150,00
- Purchase the following stationery items and drop off at Blue Route Mall:-
– colouring in book – age 3-6 years
– exercise book
– puzzle eg. Snakes and ladders – age 3 -6 years
– bean bag
– wax crayons
– blunt nose scissors
– glue stick
– pack of stickers
– Croxley zip up plastic bag for the stationery items
- Volunteer 67 minutes of your time by making two HOPE bracelets for R67
All proceeds go the Early Childhood Development Programme which helps our children successfully enter the education system.
For more information email email@example.com
Help us make a difference in the lives of children with disabilities.